Veredus Dallas - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. ERP FINANCE ANALYST -PERM-RICHARDSON,TX
Sr. ERP Finance Analyst Skills & Requirements:
• Strong consulting skills with relevant experience in delivery SAP in the Utilities industry. Familiarity with accounting and reporting for IFRS, GAAP, SEC, FERC, etc. Having familiarity of leveraging SAP RDS or best practice solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Business Administration.
• Experienced in Management accounting & reporting
• Experience in SAP Solution Manager
• Prior experience in Accounting field preferred.
• 6 years overall experience in SAP implementations
• Minimum 6 years ERP experience in FI.
• Minimum of 2 full Life Cycle Implementation experience in Utilities
• Experience in S4 Hana Finance
• Familiarity with accounting and reporting for IFRS, GAAP, SEC, FERC,
• SAP Utilities Certifications
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.