Veredus Dallas - Hot Jobs & More!
ANDROID MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER – CONTRACT – DALLAS, TX
Android Mobile Application Developer Skills & Requirements:
• BS in IT/Computer related degree
• 5+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications (including Web site, services & XML/JSON/REST and databases)
• Solid knowledge of the mobile industry. Intimate knowledge of the Android devices, platforms and application marketplaces.
• Passion for great application architecture and user-experience.
• General understanding of the mobile industry, mobile networking, and cloud/content services.
Desired/Preferred Qualifications (In addition to the Required Qualifications):
• 2+ years of experience in Android (Java / Android SDK)
• 2+ years of experience with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) or NoSQL (MongoDB, CassandraDB, etc.)
• Experience with the Android/Material Design Principles.
• Experience with Git, Jira, and Jenkins tools.
• Experience with ORM, ActiveAndroid is a plus.
• Knowledge and previous experience/analysis of telecommunications & entertainment products & services, business processes, and back-office systems is desired.
Having published one or more applications to the Google Play (Android App) Store and/or Amazon App Store is a plus.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dallas.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.