Veredus Dallas - Hot Jobs & More!
IT SCHEDULING COORDINATOR – CONTRACT – REMOTE
The IT Scheduling Coordinator that will take complete ownership over all of the scheduling for their IT learning courses that provide network engineers with the continuing education needed to earn their professional certifications. Requires utilizing the client’s custom scheduling program to formulate their weekly course schedules for all of their external clients and ensure that the scheduled courses fulfill all of the client’s requirements needed in order to kick off on-time.
• Experience in an Scheduling Coordinator role and/or experience as an Executive Assistant with extensive experience interacting with customers/internal employees
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written as well as customer support experience
• Competency to understand the business side of things such as how to deliver/coordinate training
• Strong organizational skills/reporting skills
• Experience independently resolving complex issues from both external customers as well as internal employees
• Ability to work in a high-paced environment and provide conflict resolution for last minute issues/changes
• Knowledge of business processes/flows
• Strong experience communicating independently with external customers
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dallas.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.