Veredus Dallas - Hot Jobs & More!
SAS ANALYST – PERM – ARLINGTON, TX
Responsible for the administration, configuration, development, and on-going support of the OLAP reporting and analytical solutions for the business community. Responsible for the internal customer facing activities of defining business requirements, proposing development solutions, and validating that these solutions meet the needs of the business.
SAS Analyst Skills & Requirements:
• CS or MIS Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 2+ years’ experience with system administration or development experience with BI (Business Intelligence)/OLAP applications.
• IT experience should include maintenance and support activities of performance monitoring and tuning, upgrading versions, software configuration, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning, and general IT processes such as Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Resolution, and Incident Tracking.
• Experience using RDBMS such MS SQL Server or Oracle.
• Advanced SQL writing skills required.
• User of developer experience with Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
• Experience in dealing with multiple business units, technical personnel, and diverse employee population.
• Financial Services experience.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dallas.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.