Veredus Dallas - Hot Jobs & More!
WORKFLOW ENGINEER – CONTRACT TO PERM – FORT WORTH, TX
Implement a new content management repository tool within their existing business workflow platform in order to automate their business processes/workflows.
Workflow Engineer Skills & Requirements:
• 2+ years’ experience creating workflows and forms through either of the following software: Laserfiche, K2, Nintex, blackpearl, sharepoint designer, or a similar tool.
• 2+ years of MS SharePoint experience versions 2010/2013
• Business Analyst experience
• Lean/Six Sigma training/Green Belt Certification
• Project Management experience
• At least 1 year of C# programming experience by means of maintaining/supporting applications/not required to have experience creating new code
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://dallas.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.